Thanks for visiting!
OPEN Sept. 6- Oct. 30
Friday 6pm -10pm
Sat. 2pm - 12am
Sun. 2pm - 6pm
Admission: $8.00 3 and under free
this 3 and under does not apply to
( groups,church, school)
Groups of 12 or more $6
last 3 Fri. and Sats. of Oct $10
3 under free haunted house barn and reg. maze included
Sept. 21 Fundraiser for Sam Looney
" Sam's Fight"
all Proffits go to "Sam's Fight" to cover familys expences while at st jude for 3 months during a bone marrow trasplant for Sam's battle with Lukemia for the second time. ( see the tab at left for details)
Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions,
please feel free to contact us. 276-971-9461
Leave the flip flops at home
don't melt your shoes at fire side
don't grab the corn as u walk. IT Will CUT U!
Bring Flashlight or rent one
port a potty only on site
If we find you damaging corn, grabbing strangers for a scare,
throwing corn, cursing offending guest or picking on little kids
we reserve the right to ask you to leave with or with out refund.
Visit us 2013... we plan to give you more to do and see!
We will be adding to our rabbit collection Flopsey and Peter our lion head rabbits, Our angora rabbit Fuzz, our normal lop eared baby bunnies of all colors, kittens, a miniature horse colt Named GoodYear to pet, goats. All animals will have info. on the animal for you to add to your knowlege on animals . Get up close with the horses: (staff lead horse rides $3.00 each ten laps around ring ) . Take a cart ride with the pony and cart. corn pool, corn hole boards, playground for the kids with swings slides, balls.
We still have the tractor pulled hay ride free with maze ticket.
We are and have improved the maze barn from last year. The dirt is now gravel in the barn party room, party room is bigger, We are adding a new building for parties with concreat floor ...oh oh and the concession area it has a real foodie person who will make you out of this world hot chocolate its even pretty too. Homemade deserts,chili, etc. So get out to the farm do the maze, eat, play games, visit our farm store & more produce and fall decore, relax, plan a party here or an event and get your scare on.
The more visitors the more we will grow and add to entertain you.
In the Future
In 2013 -2014 under construction is the new building When totally finished it will
be a 25x40 place to have indoor parties a produce stand / general store. We hope to add later a old fashion photo area for you to play dress up, our big plan is to add 9 holes of putt putt around the building and we hope real restrooms! The back area of this building may be rented for indoor parties soon.
2010 maze WAS Alice and the Cheshire Cat ... with character themed staff as some pictures reflect that year ,2012 Maze was "Peace Love & Corn"
2013 Maze is Hoo who R U... owle theme
Addmission price $8.00 per person 3 and under free if not in (special groups)
- Petting area with horse, kittens, mini horse colt, and baby rabbits
- Fodder decoration for sale $5 per arm full, pumpkins, mums, gords
- Pony rides(cost extra) $3 hand lead in coral ten laps, may be closed if short handed
- Hay rides on a TRAILER ( low to ground) pulled by tractor around the maze
- Bonfire for keeping you and marshmallows toasty ( when its cold)
- Concession stand : drinks hot and cold / hot dogs,
Fries,nachos, Pie ect.
- Games tether ball, corn hole, Horse Shoes,
- Places to relax,Chairs and benches, tables
- Areas for photo opts
- Pumpkins and gourds pick your own in our small fields or from our piles priced by size pumpkins large & med. $5.00 each , small $2.00 large $10.00
- Haunted farm house and barn last 3 weekends of Oct. fri & sat. Starts at dark
- Regular maze and Haunted will be open the last Three weekends of Oct. $10.00 for all ( we will not separate ticket price for haunted and un haunted last 3 weeks you will have to pay gate fee and enjoy what you like to confusing to separate. If arriving early you may keep ticket / map and return for haunted
- Private party/ gathering areas to rent see price list/ pictures
- Play ground with swing sets and slides, sand box, play school roll a coaster
- Notice: some will notice paths that we did not cut made by guest. We try to control this but 4 acre of corn and hundreds of visitors is a uncontrollable figure. Daylight visitors will notice this more. We are sorry for the problem if this concerns you, visit earlier in season or at night It well not be noticeable.
The Hay Ride
seen above goes by the pumpkin Patch where you can pick your own while they last and then on around the maze we have picked most of them now and we do in 2013 have weeds in our pumpkin patch . sorry .
We need Volunteers to be in our haunted house so if you like to scare people contact us ASAP. ( age ten and up )
Be sure to bring a few extra dollars with you
to let the kids do the pony ride... $3.oo per child. We will lead your child around the enclosed ring on Gale & Elizabeth Jacksons Horse. Or ride the mini horse and cart.
Please share our site with your Email List face book and be our friend.We look forward to meeting you this season or seein you again