Thanks for visiting!
OPEN Sept. 6- Nov.1
Friday 6pm -10pm
Sat. 2pm - 12am
Sun. 2pm - 6pm
Admission: $8.00 3 under free
3 and under does not apply to ( groups,church,)
Groups of 12 or more $6 ea. except last 3 weekends Fri and Sat. nights.$10.00
Last 3 Fri. and Sats. of Oct $12 Includes Haunted attractions and Maze
See our Price Page For more info.
Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions,
please feel free to contact us. 276-701-5702
2014 will be " Leaf Your Cares Behind" a tree with falling leaves
Come Enjoy the Following
- Petting area with horse, kittens sometimes, mini horse, and rabbits
- Fodder decoration for sale $5 per arm full, pumpkins, mums, gourds prices by size.
- Pumpkins and gourds pick your own in our small fields or from our piles priced by size pumpkins large & med. $5.00 each , small $2.00 large $8 to $10.00 we are not a huge pumpkin farm we do not use the chemicals to produce that kind of pumpkin patch yet.
- Pony rides(cost extra) $3 hand lead in coral ten laps, or cart rides( may be closed if short handed)
- Hay rides on a TRAILER ( low to ground) pulled by tractor around the maze free with maze.
- Bonfire for keeping you and marshmallows toasty ( when its cold)
- Concession stand : drinks hot and cold / hot dogs,
fries,nachos, Pie ect. ( relocated to new building)
- Games tether ball, corn hole
- Paper pumpkin face trace: Lots of combinations.
- Places to relax,Chairs and benches, tables, swings by the fire
- Areas for photo opts new cut outs and fall décor
- Shop for fall decorations wreaths, Bows, scare crows, painted signs,
- Haunted barn & trail last 3 weekends of Oct. 17,18,24,25,31,nov,1 Fri & Sat. Starts at dark.
- Regular maze and Haunted will be open the last Three weekends of Oct. $12.00 for all ( we will not separate ticket price for haunted and un haunted last 3 weeks you will have to pay gate fee and enjoy what you like to confusing to separate. If arriving early you may keep ticket / map and return for haunted. Extra haunted trips cost $4.00 each
- Private party/ gathering areas to rent see price list/ pictures
- Play ground with swing sets and slides, sand box, ect.
- Notice: some will notice paths that we did not cut made by guest. We try to control this but 4 acre of corn and hundreds of visitors is a uncontrollable figure. Daylight visitors will notice this more. We are sorry for the problem if this concerns you, visit earlier in season or at night It well not be noticeable.
Farm / Maze Tips Leave the flip flops at home don't melt your shoes at fire sidedon't grab the corn as u walk. IT Will CUT U!Bring Flashlight or rent oneport a potty only on siteIf we find you damaging corn, grabbing strangers for a scare, throwing corn, cursing offending guest or picking on little kidswe reserve the right to ask you to leave with or with out refund.
Visit us 2014... we plan to give you more to do and see! The more visitors the more we will grow and add to entertain you.
In the Future we have plans to add normal restrooms and handicap wagon ramps as soon as we can.
We need Volunteers to be in our haunted house so if you like to scare people contact us ASAP. ( age ten and up)
Please share our site with your Email List face book and be our friend.We look forward to meeting you this season or seeing you again.